Ingredients for 1 cupful :
- 1 tablespoonful (tbsp) neutral vegetable oil, e.g. sunflower
- pinch of sugar
- pinch of black ground pepper
- half a level teaspoonful (tsp) mild mustard
- 1 level tsp bouillon powder or concentrated liquid bouillon (or crushed bouillon cube); if bouillon is unsalted, add salt to taste.
- 1 level tsp finely chopped onion
- half a clove of garlic, crushed
- fresh or dried dill, finely chopped
- (1 tsp finely chopped chives or parsley if liked)
- pinch of fresh or dried tarragon
- three-quarters cup plain full-cream yoghurt
- white balsamic vinegar to taste
Homogenize the ingredients in a blender.
This sauce keeps at least a week in a screw-topped jar in the refrigerator. If it is too thick, add a little milk.